MENU

Slide

Thursday, July 17, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!





Racheal: Hahahahs thank you!
I have doubts about that thou! I felt sooo.. naked. :x
Hahahhahs. But gotta let the skin breeeeeeathe sometimes!

Min: Hahahas, september baby!
Sama sama as my boyf hahahahs.
Not planning anything special for your lovely 18th birthday? (:
Hahahahas! She's happy! Cos the casing look so hot!
Last year i bought her a Chanel rouge too,
so actually nothing new to her lah!

Anon7526: Yeah! I love their music too!

My Auntie: Wheeeeen?! Pouts.
I miss you girls so much. ):

Siewyin: Hahahahs i've no idea!
Didn't go tanning or anything thou! :x

Huiling: Hahahahs,
eh.. he broke up with jac awhile ago already. (:
Hahahahas, Thanks alot babe!

Wendi: Thanks dear!
But.. i still feel shy going out with so little makeup!
Hahahahas, used to it already.
:x

Sophia: Babe! Next week caaaaan!
Very very very long never go kbox already.
Hahahahahs.

Passerby: Duh! Hahahahas.
Super cute question!

Yuling: WHEN ARE YOU HAVING YOUR OFF NEXT WEEK?! :D

BigBrightHead: Hahahahs! Your nick is super cute!
Hello you back. (:

Bao: hahahahs, Oct 6 is really still far!
Hahahahs! Innocent?! OMG!
Then i shall got out with my almost naked face
all the time and scare people!

Passerby: Hahahahs, Pill?
I never take slimming pill before leh.
Just cut down on rice, Snack on boiled brocolli/apples
when your mouth is itchy, exercise..
Don't take slimming pills!

Bill: I love my meat. Curvy is good,
i'd rather be meaty/curvy than be a stick.

Ha: Hahahahas, I'm so not sorry for being imperfect.
Why don't you come and talk to me when you're damn perfect?
If you're so perfect and beautiful in the 1st place
you won't come to my blog,
and give me stupid comments that i don't actually care about.
Thank you for saying my head small okay!
and i never say i'm damn proportionate before also what!

Oh yeah, Even if i have a small head/big body,
I am the one earning my cash from
commercial shoots and my personal shoots. Are you? (:

Eleanor: Hahahahs, they think i'd actually care! :x
You've such a pretty name~!
What does it mean?

Bob: Hahahahs, awwww.
Thank you! :D
i'll hug you! *give virtual hug*
Hahahahs ok crap, what is a virtual hug anyway. -.-"

Passerby: Oh i use mostly Mac's eyeshadow.
You can take a look at my links,
there's a link to my basic eye makeup tutorial on the left sider,
which shows what product i do use!










Stupid lar. My head too small then i must ask
my photographer to use photoshop and bloat
my head bigger to "fit" my body is it?
Bloody annoying.


Anyway, boyf showed me this website today and i think it's damn siao!
http://www.willitblend.com/videos.aspx?type=unsafe&video=iphone
Watch it man! I totally went bluuuuuuur,
like.. "what the... erm.. "when i was watching!





Anyway, did that hair ad today.
Will upload when i get the photos! (:
It was like sooooo boring man!
sit around, wait for styling, wait for makeup, wait for shoot.
shoot already, change outfit, 2nd styling, wait for shoot,
shoot already, change outfit again, 3rd styling, wait for shoot again!
Wait and wait and wait!

Hahahahas, but one of the guy stylist,
Kaida is daaaaamn funny.
I was eating after my 2nd styling shoot is over,
And he whipped out a super long wig from dunno where the hell?!

And he wore it and act like ah gua!
And try to 勾引seduce my boyf somemore ok!
Whoa!
Hahahaha! 贱货!!!
I think he look more horror film-ish than seductive. :x
Super entertaining lah.





I miss my unhealthy looking hair colour...
I'm having like dark reddish with black highlights now.
Very cool, but..





...I miss it!






Last week we went out for dinner with a bunch of
boyf's old singing school friends at a
Weiming's newly opened cafe.
They're damn interesting one luh, Crapped for the whole night!





Eden Santuary











And obviously, the most important thing, Foooooooodie~!



I had: Mushroom Blue Cheese Beef

It's like really yummy! The beef isn't overdone,
Just nice so it's chewy and not rubbery of course!
And the blue cheese is not as overpowering as i suppose it would be.
Drools.




Boyf had: Peanut Butter butterfish

Specially imported, and this is really nice!
I was like thinking, "erm.. think i'll be skipping the fish."
Cos i hate peanut butter!

But seriously, i didn't regret trying it at all,
It was a nice thick slab of tender juicy fish!
The peanut butter taste isn't even strong.
But it gave a really unique touch to the fish,
and there isn't any 鱼腥味!





I thought the plants were only for deco, But guess what?
The boss told us we can just pluck the leaf
add it in your soup, dish for an extra dash of taste.
Totally fits the description of "freshly plucked."





From left to right: Tofu Cheesecake, Balsamic vinegar Mousse,
Black Sesame Mousse.




My favourite picks is the Tofu Cheesecake,
Balsamic vinegar Mousse.
Boyf's loveeeeee the black sesame mousse.

If you go there you got to try the dessert! It's reaaaaally good!
The both of us have been craving like mad for the desserts there!
Gonna go back there soon! :D



If you wanna head there, the address is:
44 Rochester Park, Eden Santuary.









Going out with Jessica, Chris and Hendra tomorrow!




Oyasuma Nasai, Loves! (:

No comments: